To book your room at Cozy INN in Niagara Falls, please e-mail or call +1 289-296-6336 or You can do it here:
Rates and Payments
- When booking your reservation, we do require Visa or Master Card number for pre-authorization unless otherwise stated for different terms.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars (currency converter) and are subject to local taxes.
- Rates may vary depending on the room, duration of your stay and the time of year.
- Double occupancy $115-$185
- Occupancy for up to 3 people: $200-$250 (The Suite)
- For over 5 days booked there is a contract needed to be signed. We do not take prepayments.
- There is no room for extra person per room.
- Payment – Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and Cash,
- 7 days cancellation is requested prior to your reservation.
- If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- CANCELLATION POLICY WITHOUT BREAKFAST:
The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking. Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Full house or long-term stays (over 5 days) require depending on the time of year during high season (May-October) or Christmas a 7 day cancellation term will also apply for cancellation or no shows. There is a contract needed to be signed. We do not take prepayments.
- Discounts may apply for extended stays over 4 days. Please call or email us to check if it’s applicable .
- Check in time is usually between 3:30 pm -6-:30 pm unless otherwise arranged. Please confirm time of arrival to be sure we will be here to welcome you. No late arrival after 9pm. If you think you will not be able to arrive within this time frame, please make your accommodation somewhere else as we will not be able to accommodate you. Thank you for understanding.
- Check out time is 11am. Late check-out is available on request with surcharge.
During the busy days, special events such as Christmas and New Year’s Eve, a reservation for a single night made more than 3 weeks in advance may not be taken as we have a limited amount of rooms. 7 days cancellation is required prior to your reservation for New Year’s Eve, otherwise a full room rate is charged to your credit card for no shows and less than 7 days notice.
For your peace of mind, please consider travel insurance.